Product Code: 12729PARAGLIDE
Activity Type: Paragliding (Outdoor Activities)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Fly high on rising thermals and enjoy bird’s-eye views over the Swiss Alps on this 1.5-hour paragliding experience from Interlaken. Travel out of the city to Beatenberg in the foothills of the Swiss Alps. Following a full safety briefing, strap into your glider in tandem with your guide and soar though the skies. Take in panoramic views over Lake Thun and the snow-capped peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
We drive you up to the mountain at Beatenberg and you will fly down with an expirienced paragliding pilot and land right in the center of Interlaken..
Enjoy the great scenic views onto Jungfrau Massive and the Interlaken area with its both lakes: Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
• Paragliding Interlaken, Hoeheweg 115, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
• Thunersee, Thun Im Berner Oberland Bernese Oberland, Thun 3600 Switzerland
• Lake Brienz, Brienz 3855 Switzerland
• Jungfrau, Switzerland
• Harder Kulm, Unterseen, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
• Hohematte Park, Peter-Ober-Allee, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
BOOK NOW (Powered by Viator)