Product Code: 7255P1
Activity Type: Paragliding (Outdoor Activities)
Duration: 2 hours
Enjoy a 2-hour paragliding excursion with a up to 30-minute tandem flight (depending flight option and weather conditions) in the beautiful mountains of Engelberg around the lake of Lucerne. See the breathtaking scenery of Mount Titlis, Brunni, Stanserhorn and Pilatus from a birds-eye view. Your crew is made up of a group of professional tandem pilots trained in accordance with the Federal Office for Civil Aviation and insured by the Swiss Hang Gliding Association. Tour is limited to a maximum of four people per booking.
– You’ll meet at the Grafenort trainstation
– From there we will drive together with car to the best flight spot depending actual weather conditions
– Travel up with cablecar and do a little hike
– Then you’ll have a quick brief about the activity, the take off and landing
– Then we will take you off to sky! 🙂
– There’ll be professional photos and a video of your adventure should you want to buy them and share the magical moment with your family and friends.
• Brunni-Bahnen Engelberg AG, Wydenstrasse 55, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
• Engelberg, Engelberg, Canton of Obwalden
• Kloster Engelberg – Benediktinerabtei, Klosterhof, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
BOOK NOW (Powered by Viator)