Experience Geneva’s award-winning chocolate creations as well as an Old Town guided visit in a delightful 3-hour walking tour. Our guests enjoyed this sweet discovery so much that we became Trip Advisor’s Geneva number 1 rated Tour as well as the Winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2019.
During the tour your passionate guide will share with you the secrets of chocolate: from the origins to the manufacturing, the history of Swiss chocolate as well as anecdotes and stories about Geneva.
You will taste 12 of the best Geneva and Swiss chocolate creations in 6 different stops.
You will also enjoy a guided visit of the picturesque Old Town, learn about its history, explore the Lower Streets (les rues Basses), Left Bank (Rive Gauche) and the Right Bank (Rive Droite) and enjoy a boat ride from one bank to the other.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Local Flavours Tours, Geneva Switzerland
Visit 5 Chocolateries and Patisseries and one surprise stop. Enjoy 12 tastings of different chocolate products. Learn the secrets of more than 2000 years of “food of the gods” history and experience Geneva’s rich chocolate history and why it is home to some of the best chocolate. Also visit less well know sites of Geneva.
• Tasting the chocolate cakes of the Swiss Gold medal-winner
• Chocolaterie where W. Churchill, Grace Kelly, JF Kennedy and Charles de Gaulle purchased
• Join the most important Geneva tradition – Breaking the “Marmite” (cauldron).
• A boat ride from left bank to right bank
• Taste several award-winning chocolate creations
• Guided walk through the old town
Duration: 3 hours