Product Code: 47173P5
Activity Type: Hiking & Camping (Outdoor Activities)
Duration: 10 hours
Venture to the Mt. Titlis area on this private day tour to experience impressive mountain views with your professional guide. Enjoy a day in the beautiful Engelberg region with 4-5 hours of hiking and capture images of the snow-capped alpine peaks, cows grazing on green pastures, waterfalls and alpine streams. Eat a delicious lunch at a typical farm-inn (own expense) or bring a picnic to enjoy in the open air surrounded by majestic mountains. Travel by regional train through lush farmland before reaching a mountain resort town. This private tour, includes all transportation by train and aerial cableway.
Explore Switzerland’s Engelberg Valley
Spend a day in the Engelberg Valley with 2 ½ to 3 hours of hiking surrounded by Swiss Alps, green pastures, snow capped peaks, glaciers, grazing Swiss cows, water falls and streams with lunch stop at an alpine restaurant.
– Unforgettable experience and views.
– Visit the world famous village of Engelberg with its 12th century living monastery
– Three hours of hiking in the very heart of the Swiss Alps
– Enjoy a picnic with a view to die for or stop for lunch at an authentic Alpine restaurant
– Use of Swiss public transportation system
• Mount Titlis, Poststrasse 3 Talstation, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
BOOK NOW (Powered by Viator)